Pumpkin Protein Cookies
(1/4) Cup of Flax Seed
(2) Tablespoon of Chia Seeds
(1/2) Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon
(3) Large Eggs
(2) Teaspoon of Vanilla
(1/4) Cup of Almond Milk
(1/4) Cup of Stevia
(1) Teaspoon of Baking Soda
(1) Teaspoon of Baking Powder
(1) 15oz Can of Pumpkin
Electric Mixer (Optional)
Silicone Baking Mat (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350ºF
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond milk and Stevia and gently mix together.
- Using the electric mixer (or your arm for a mini workout), slowly beat in the eggs and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, thoroughly mix the rest of the dry ingredients together.
- While the electric mixer is running, slowly add the dry ingredients bowl to the mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, placing them about 2 inches apart on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the dough balls for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden (depending on your baking sheet).
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes on cooling rack.
Tip: If you're using a regular baking sheet, try using a silicone baking mat while cooking to reduce the needs of any extra oils.